Texas-Houston
Options

Compliment a Knottie- S/O Brag

Let's make this Thursday a nice one. Gabbie made this thread a long time ago. Tell a knottie something you like about them. Tnt- You do have big ole boobies and butt. (jo and I tried to feel her up at her wedding, we also started a rumore her boobies were fake ;-) )Bootsy- you are soooo nice, sometimes I want to make you mean lolJMo- You have a great booty. I so want to dress you up like my little barbie.Cella..72?- You are smoking. I loved your arms.

Re: Compliment a Knottie- S/O Brag

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Liz - you're always so helpful and always chime in with good ideas and suggestions, thanks for that!    
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I remember this game! I love this one!! ( I know I forgot some people but her goes....)Jane- You are fabulous. You always have the wittiest come backs and keep me laughing all the time. Who knew we would be likethis after one g2g? :)JmO- You are too cute! You are so friendly and always happy. You always have the nicest things to say to/about anyone. Megs- My megs! I can't believe your day is almost here and I think you will be so beautiful. Your wedding is one that I have been looking forward to seeing!Shelly- I love how strong you are.  You remind me of myself, which I love of course ;)   You are a really fun chick and very thoughtful.Emily.and.Will- You are as cute as a button! I had so much fun with you at the g2g. I think we have similar personalities and I can't wait to see how your wedding turns out. It's going to be so fun and unique!Cella- I love your story! I do hope you stay in contact with all of us after your big move. I have such a great feeling about you and your FI...the wedding and the move are going to be perfect!Kristin- I miss you! I think you are one of the most gorgeous brides I've seen on here, and you are soo sweet and funny.Verona-I think you have fabulous style and I loved your wedding. I read your blog sometimes and it inspires me!Bootsy- You are one of the nicest people I have ever met. I always love knowing you are coming to a g2g because you are fun to be around! :)jo- You are my crazy boo! I knew you were a badass chick when I met ya.Steph- LIME SHOOTER! haha you crack me upErin- Your witty humor always makes me laugh and I love your siggy pic...it makes me smile seeing how happy yall are!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    KMueller- Love ya like a sis! Don't know where I would be without you sometimes!!Asweres- It's fun that one of your groomsman was one of ours. Hehe, can't wait to see your pics!!! I love how much you love the ren fest, too! I can't wait to go next weekend!!!!!Oaklie- You had the most awesome fairy costume! I still cant believe you put that together yourself, it looked great. I also think your wine theme is going to go over beautifully.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Megs- I think is beautiful and really sweet. Verona-I loved how your wedding looked and Tiffany Blue Closet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tnt- such a great cheerleader, always has nice things to say, and seems like a ton of fun- hopefully i'll find out if we ever meet! jmo- nice and gorgeous, what a combo! kcon- super sweet, super helpful, never snooty :) emily.and.will- you come off as really kind and also smart. and cute. and your dress looks perfect on you! kmueller- you seem nice and easy to get along with but at the same time no-nonsense verona- gorgeous, honest, good taste bootsy- you seem like a very genuinely kind person, and very positive april (fml) and steph (fmp)- you both seem like a lot of fun- very outgoing and up for anything (which is so different from me, so i can appreciate it) erin- smart, and you are a longhorn which is a bonus in my book ;) janie- funny, smokin' april- gorgeous, always willing to give helpful beauty advice shelly- honest, funny, and you seem really nice to me! ayers and txsun- level-headed, helpful, and nice to pretty much everyone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    also tnt, you are one the most photogenic people in the world!! and, i hate that mine had so many "you seem..." because i've never met any of you! living in cs sucks. i would have loved to attend some of the get-togethers i've heard about...
  • Options
    jmo2187jmo2187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TNT-- you have the best personality ever! You are a great host and know how to keep a conversation going. Also, you are tons of fun. We need to have another gtg soon. Janie- You're gorgeous, funny fashionable (i want to raid your closet) and love that you speak your mind. Oh and thanks for being willing to drive.Bootsy--- you are too nice, you remind me of a true southern lady. Cella--I'm with Janie, your arms are hott! I am so excited about your big day and truly do wish you the best over seas. Megs---you are gorgeous and seem so nice. Will you ever move to Houston so we can do a gtg? Verona- you are so gorgeous and kind. Never met ya but you got style girl. EmilyandWill- you are too cute. You seem so genuine and whole. Oh and btw- the new St Arnolds is open perhaps a gtg there? Erin- I love your personality.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TxSun- you are so creative. And I always love seeing the fun things you post on here & facebookHoops- you are so beautiful. Also, I can not wait to see your wedding. MRunner- you've got equal inner & outer beauty! Im so glad we are friend IRLErin- I love that you are "real"
    Photobucket
  • Options
    shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where to start?! This could be long... JMo- You are adorable and I love your cute little frame!! You are very sweet on the boards as well. TNT- You are frank and to the point, I like that about you. You tend to stay out of all the drama which is a good quality :). You are a young succuessful woman which I can always appreciate! Verona- Lovin the new blog! Love your style, and how you always stand behind your views even if they aren't the most popular. This is an important quality to have and I think we can all learn from it! Janie- You crack me up! You were absolutley beautiful in all your wedding pics. You also always stand behind your beliefs. We always know what you are thinking and never have to guess! KMuller- Your not afraid to go against the grain. You are a very strong woman and I always try to listen when you "speak" (or type in this case lol). Oh, and your son is a cutie!! E- Your a Texas Country girl. Gotta love that! I also like that you are such a hardcore athlete. KCon- You are so supportive of your FI even though I know it's hard on you. I respect that. Megs- You are so freggin hot! Love all your b-pics!! You are very sweet and genuine! Bootsy- You stay neutral. You stay out of the drama. I respect that, because you are level headed and don't let any of it get to you. I could learn a lesson from you! April- Loving your hair with the bangs! I remeber when you cut it and I just love it! You give some great beauty tips and you are always honest. Emily- You have your own style which is nice a refreshing. You are obviously a hard worker (with your recent MBA congrats!!). Keep up the hard work! Oaklie- I remeber at the most recent G2G I caught you singing along with all the songs a few times. I love that you can be yourself around others (almost complete strangers). FML- Can't wait to see your wedding. Love the Pool Blue and Red colors. It's hard to pull off but I know you will do it right!
  • Options
    txbootsytxbootsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love this! I miss this gameok...Janie: I just love you, your style, your sense of humor and your big knots!! (haha)April: You are me if I were white!! (haha). We are both kind of the same in a lot of ways!TnT: you are my cousin that I never had! I love ya for life!Kayde: You are my road dog, I love ya! I love your big knots too!Shelly: you keep it real! I love your consistency!Megs/MjEllis/Midnight/STBMrsMartin: I WANT TO MEET YOU LADIES!!!!!!!!FMP/Steph: I love you ghetto boo!Jo: I want to hear more stories! Yours are the best!!Erin: I just love your cocky maturity (if that makes sense)Jessica: You are our little knottie sweetheart!! I give you the crown!
    18 Months!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    txbootsytxbootsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yea Tiny and Verona have the award for best blogs! I love them! I am addicted to what you ladies have to say.I also like that you two are helpful and cheery on the boards as well.
    18 Months!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oops .. i didnt see this last night ...y'all are too sweet!tnt - i think you are beautiful and kind! i agree, we have similar personalities .. haha we rock! thanks for planning that gtg .. it was so nice meeting you and a bunch of the other girls! i can't wait to do that again!ayers - i love that you always have nice things to say. you are so supportive, i think we would really get along IRL.oaklie - i think you are one of the most genuinely kind people i have ever met. and i love your creativity, esp with your renfest costume!cella - i can't believe you are so calm considering your wedding is soon! i admire your attitude and wish you the best in your move to the other side of the pond!janie - you are gorgeous and hilarious! it was great meeting you!jmo - you are so cute and kind .. and i SECOND a st. arnold's gtg! megs - you seem kind and nice. i hope you come to houston for a gtg soon! ps - your siggy is HOT.verona - you are so gorgeous and stylish. i absolutely ADORE your wedding.kcon & taylorcristen - you both seem really sweet and kind, i am so excited for your weddings!sorry if i forgot anyone!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awe sorry i missed this yesterday but thanks for those who complimented me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, so I'm a little late. :o(  Sorry.  Lightning and computers don't mix.Thanks to those who complimented me!  I am not used to seeing my name in these things.  :o)And Shelly, I can not beleive you caught me singing.  What can I say, I am a sucker for Emenim. I am sorry in advance if I have forgotten anyone.  I am still getting to know everyone on here.Cella:  I admire that you are moving across the world and you seem so calm and collected about it.  I would be scared out of my mind.  I hope that you stay in touch with us after your move. I hope that you have a beautiful wedding.Jmo:   You are sooo funny!  And so adorable.  I admire that you enjoy running like you do and that you are so in shape.  I could never do that.  It takes all I have to walk to my mailbox. :oPTxSun:  You are so creative.  I love all of the cutesy things you come up with.  It makes me jealous.  :o)Emily:  You are so cute.  I love your hair.  Your dress is beautiful and you are going to have a wonderful wedding.TNT:  I love how outgoing you are.  You are also beautiful.  And I love your pink shoes.  I loved your centerpieces at your wedding.  And thank you for the corks!  I think I have plenty now.Shelly:  I absolutley love your new siggy pic.  I meant to tell you that a few days ago.  I am admire how in shape you are. I love your personality. :o)
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Janie: I think you are a fashionista. From all the pics I have seen of you. You are just gorgeous and have a beautiful smile. I love that you speak your mind. Tnt: You are so friendly. I would love to meet you in person. You sound like you would be a lot of fun to be around. Bootsy: You are the nicest person on this board. Always has only nice things to say about everyone. So cordial. I want to meet you as well.Kristen: I miss you too. Glad we are friends on FB and still chat on their. :-)Shelly: You are quick and witty. love that!Zurita: You sound like a ton of fun. You DS is so adorable in his batman costume.MdniteMustang: Very talented and has gorgeous smile.Ayers: I think you are beautiful. Your daughter is just adorable. You are so helpful and sweet.Aliannie: I think you are stunning.Hoops: I can't wait to see your wedding pics. You will be a beautiful bride. Taylor: You are so sweet. I would love to meet you one day and just give you a hug. There is more, but I can't remember everyone's username. I wish I could do it by siggy. That's how I remember everyone. There is something to brag about every single person I think. Everyone is so great on this board. All so helpful and supportive.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes - late as usual... Steph - You seem like an awesome person who is full of life, taking every opportunity to celebrate it. Janie - You have amazing style and I love how you keep it real, no BS. Shelly - I love how you stand your ground, your a very strong and intelligent individual, a total package :) Bootsy - You are so sweet and I don't think I can ever recall a negative comment come from you, you have a heart of gold and are beautiful to boot! Tiff - You are amazing, simply put! In every aspect of life you excel and I cannot recall ever seeing you upset. You are one of those people that can see the light in every situation. So glad to have you in my life :)(and right around the corner again)Verona - The first thing I do every morning is read your blog! Its my wake up time, I love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just now saw this and it made my day.  Thank you ladies for the compliments.  I really needed it today.I will do as many as I can remember.  I am still learning who everyone is and getting to know you all.I am so glad that I went to the g2g and was able to meet some of you.Janie - Like others have said you are funny/witty.JMO - Just from the small amount of time I spent around you, I can tell you are a happy/nice person.Emily - You say I am calm?!?  I think you are probably 1 of the most calm people I have every met.  And of course, super sweet!Tiff - you are so friendly and made me feel very welcomed at the g2g.  Oaklie - I wish I could've gotten to talk to you more.  I got the feeling that  we would find a lot to talk about.AND for those of you that said I am/seem calm.  Looks must be decieving...ha ha!   As it gets closer, I have my freak out moments.  Mostly to myself...but trust me, I do.  My fiance is here this weekend and we got our marriage license this morning!!! One step closer. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Forgot 2 Megs - your stunning, you also kinda come across as a go-geter kinda girl. You don't let anything stand in the way, i like that about you! FMP - you crack me up, I also think your very creative and talented!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FMP=FML, grrr yeah thank goodness no one is reading this anymore! I can't get it right today!
  • Options
    sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm really late on this...been busy with work and wedding in 2 weeks.  Oye!I'm bad with the names, so forgive me if I misspell or butcher yours!  :)TnT:  You've been so sweet from the first G2G, always upbeat and positive.  I am jealous of your beauty!KDMueller:  Ditto to TnT's.  Not to mention, you seem to be so responsible and mature.JMo:  Girl, you know I love you!  I've really gotten to know you and you are just the sweetest, badass lady I know.  Not to mention, you're a hot mamacita!  Scot's a lucky guy!Janie:  You crack me up and love that you don't care what ppl think of you.  More ppl should follow suit. TXBootsy:  You are the sweetest girls I know.  From the moment I met you, I knew you weren't into the drama. SHUVUU:  You ROCK all around.  You aren't afraid to speak your mind, but you're always eloquent about it.Shelly: A sweet person, on the boards and IRL.  You don't stand down and that's something many ppl could learn from.I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of for now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for all of the sweet comments, and thank you everyone for being so positive and awesome. Sometimes a thread like this is just what the knot/the nest need~!
    My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards