Texas-Houston
Options

Chantilly Country and Oak Tree Manor

Anyone know anything about either of these?

Ugh, it's been such a pain trying to find a venue that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, looks nice, and is in the Spring/Conroe area.

Definitely open to other suggestions as well.  Thanks so much for the help. 
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Chantilly Country and Oak Tree Manor

• Options
    SadiebabeSadiebabe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have been to Chantilly and...loved it!! It has that out in the middle of the country feeling.  The owners are nice and they live on the property. This place is in our top 3.  You get the whole place for the entire day!  My FH says the room for the reception looked kinda small for over 100 guests and we can not bring in our own cater. The price is around $6000 for the place, centerpieces, bride's cake, dj, and security officer.
  • Options
    cturner78cturner78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would not recommend Chantilly Country. Their base price is $4500 and this does not include catering. You cannot use outside caterers and have to use their decorations. She would allow certain vendors at her venue. However, I would recommend The Village Golf Club. It includes catering, fresh flower arrangements, brides's cake, groom's cake, chair covers, and chair sashes.This will run you $37 person. This place is very cost effective and very nice. We are having our wedding there.
  • Options
    lec008lec008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info.

cturner - So the $37 includes everything?  You don't have to pay any additional fees, like for the room rental?  Because if not...$37 per person is great.  I might have to check that out!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That does include everything for the price. It will include tax and gratuity, however.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I meant to say it will not include gratuity and tax.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards