Texas-Houston
Options

Wedding Video

I know you gals are always looking for a deal.  I thought I would give you the heads up.  Some of the locals got together and are offering some pretty good packages for a pretty nice video :lol:  I just thought I would help if anyone is looking for a last minute videographer.

http://prettynicevideo.com

btw -- yes, my pictures are plastered all over the site but I don't work for any of them.  I just helped them out with the images/site.
BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
Picture
Current Status: TTA
~~PGAL/PAL Always Welcome!~~

Re: Wedding Video

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's realy cool. Great price also. Hope you ladies get in on this!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    lmmckenna18lmmckenna18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip. I just filled out a request form. How much would a package like that normally cost? I haven't really started looking at videographers yet.
  • Options
    ZAngelZAngel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, I haven't researched videographers in a while so the prices might have changed.  I know "back in the day" when I got married, it was a deal to find a videographer for less than 1k.  I know there are a few videographers out there that offer basic packages for around that price.  I'm not sure how fast they book up though.  It really depends on what you are looking for.  I've seen packages start at 1k with some people and 3k with others.  Good luck!  I hope you find what you are looking for.
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    Picture
    Current Status: TTA
    ~~PGAL/PAL Always Welcome!~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    From what I've seen is that package would typically be around 2K.
    I found it VERY difficult to find videographers that I liked for under that 2K mark.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to agree with Nanner..most videographers with good quality videos are at least 2k..

Our videographer was great but definitely in the 2k range..
  • Options
    janie2002janie2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Is this the same Tom from Blue Star? I wouldn't do business with them if it was, just  going off of all the trolls that came around advertising for them.

• Options
    joelirwinjoelirwin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are certainly many videographers who will offer a comprehensive package for over $1,000.  I have hired two of them for my two daughters weddings in 2005 and 2007.  But if you really just want a record of your event without the fluff and frills and be able to get high quality HD that looks good with quick turnaround for under $1,000 that is certainly possible.  There are a few videographers who advertise here in Houston in that price range and in this economy, probably available when you need them.  I am one of them.  Check us out.

Joel Irwin

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards