Texas-Houston

Weddings by Debbie.

Has anyone had their alterations done at Weddings by Debbie?

I was planning on taking my dress to my seamstress that I take all my formals to. But since my dress fits perfectly and only needs a bustle, I dont think it is worth the risk and hassle of taking to a different place across town.

Re: Weddings by Debbie.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_weddings-by-debbie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:15d5fa00-b86c-45da-9e4f-d0cfcdee63aaPost:05080c5b-6bc5-4e0e-8cfc-7187b65c52f0">Weddings by Debbie.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone had their alterations done at Weddings by Debbie?  I was planning on taking my dress to my seamstress that I take all my formals to. But since my dress fits perfectly and only needs a bustle, I dont think it is worth the risk and hassle of taking to a different place across town.
    Posted by bnu220[/QUOTE]

My dress is coming from there too but I think I'm going to go somewhere else. I've heard that they are expensive for alterations. I'm going to try Laura's Coutoure and Alterations instead. Let me know if you use them. I would be curious about cost and how the dress comes out.
  • I have heard of Laura Couture doing great work but like all other alteraations, they can get costly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards