Texas-Houston
Options

Dress My Chair Party Rentals & Fine Linens?

Good morning, Ladies

I am looking to find chiavari chairs for my reception, and I saw a review about Dress My Chair, and that they deliver nationwide. The charge is $5/ chair with cushion cover, delivery AND set-up. Has anyone heard of this company? Any experiences? Thank you for your help.

www.dressmychair.com

Re: Dress My Chair Party Rentals & Fine Linens?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess not...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No I haven't, but I am having the worst time finding linens.  I will check them out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It says its $100 delivery fee...
  • Options
    Cindycat88Cindycat88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding and they were amazing!!!!

I did a chiavari chair with a satin tie, satin cushion and rhinestone buckle $5 plus $100 delivery. The prices are amazing - the service and quality was top notch.  I have used them since.
  • Options
    pnkprincess2pnkprincess2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to use them BUT I found out that the fee does not include pickup. My venue needed the changes picked up the same night. The lady i spoke to Jennifer said they would charge be an additional $250 for late night might up...um no thank you!

I found another company in Long Beach who quote me $6 and included delivery, setup, same night pickup and tax. They even gave me a 10% discount if I booked linens too. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your responses, ladies! Does anyone have experience in the Houston area? I guess I just want them, but they cost an arm and a leg. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards