Texas-Houston

Clear Lake Area Wedding Reception at Di Amici

My daughter was married on October 27, 2012 and we held the reception at Di Amici Upscale Events at 2300 Nasa Parkway.  You have to see this place.  It is so beautiful - it looks like an Italian Villa!  Paula and her staff were awesome.  They helped my daughter choose the table decor using closets full of glassware and decorations, and then on the day of the event they do it all!!  They decorate all the tables and everything is ready when you arrive.  We added some photos, etc.  They have a lovely upstairs dressing room for the bride and her bridesmaids, and an awesome "man cave" for the groom and his groomsmen.  We had seating for 210 at the reception, with 8 bridesmaids and 9 groomsmen.  I can't say enough good things about the job Di Amici did.  The caterer they use is great, and it was a perfect evening.  My daughter said it was the best day of her life!  My daughter had her wedding at a churchm but Di Amici can do weddings at their venue also.  We looked at a lot of venues and chose this one, and we are so very glad we did!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards