Texas-Houston
Options

outside ceremony/inside reception

Sooooo, I'm looking for a fab venue that offers an outside ceremony/inside reception all in one place, for 150 guests; inclusive just show up, oh yeah w/alcohol; and 15,000 budget. In and around Houston
P.S. THANKS IN ADVANCE; !!!

Re: outside ceremony/inside reception

• Options
    Depending on your menu selections, this would be completely doable at the Parador.
  • Options
    Gardens of Bammel Lane
  • Options
    Gardens of Bammel Lane but make sure you have som DIY help.
  • Options
    150 would be pretty tight at Gardens of Bammel Lane
  • Options
    Agave Real!!!!! Im getting married there and its so beautiful!!!! And the coordinators are the absolute best no lie!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_outside-ceremonyinside-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:307877a0-d65c-4e1f-925f-e41e8c8c6707Post:54778848-791e-4f66-97ab-4e60efffb28d">Re: outside ceremony/inside reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]Depending on your menu selections, this would be completely doable at the Parador.
    Posted by jhg140[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I think the courtyard at the Parador is a little small for an outdoor ceremony.  Plus, you can hear the planes headed to/from Hobby, sirens, and any other vehicular traffic.  Look into Butler's Courtyard or HAAK winery.  </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tserialtserial member
    First Comment
    edited February 2013
    Agave Real was one of the first places I check I agree it was amazing but the price was not lol
  • Options
    There is a gorgeous venue in League City called Waterpoint. Packages start at 6,000.
  • Options
    Centurion Palace in League City
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_outside-ceremonyinside-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:307877a0-d65c-4e1f-925f-e41e8c8c6707Post:4d04addd-a5db-4d14-9f3d-1e9f2179afdb">Re:outside ceremony/inside reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]Agave Real was one of the first places I check I agree it was amazing but the price was not lol
    Posted by tserial[/QUOTE]

haha true thats why we picked a Sunday since its a few thousand cheaper!
  • Options
    Check out Oak Tree Manor. It is in Spring and has a gorgeous huge oak tree that you can get married under. Plus, the inside reception space is very nice. Everything is included. I think when we did a proposal for 150 it was only 11k for everything. 
  • Options
    Check out Oak Tree Manor. It is in Spring and has a gorgeous huge oak tree that you can get married under. Plus, the inside reception space is very nice. Everything is included. I think when we did a proposal for 150 it was only 11k for everything. 
  • Options
    Tuscan Courtyard in Texas City sounds like it would be PERFECT for you! They are a new venue that opened this year. They have 2 gorgeous outdoor ceremony sites, and a huge ballroom for an indoor reception that would easily fit your 150 guests. They have packages starting around $10K that include food, tables and chairs, linens, DJ, and cake. Plus the event coordinator is one of the sweetest people you could ever work with! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards