Texas-Houston
Options

Conroe Florist?

Can anyone reccomend a GOOD conroe Florist? Also I should mention that I am having a very small amount... 2 bouqets, an arrangement by our guest book, and some petals...
~Happy Wife.... Happy Life~

Re: Conroe Florist?

• Options
    My florist was Always Floral and she was great, although she is in Spring. For that small order, you may need to contact a grocery store florist such as Whole Foods. many wedding florists have a minimum. However, it never hurts to ask.

We got married 11/3/12!!

• Options
    I was just going to say the same thing about floral minimums. Like you, I only needed very few flowers (2 bouquets, a pomador and a handful of corsages and bouts) and nowhere that I called would do it. I finally ordered my flowers through HEB and I was actually really pleased with their service. A few people on this board recomended HEB/Rice Epicurian/Central Market, etc. because you forget that they employ "real" florists who just happen to work for a grocery store. The only downside is that they don't deliver, so you will need someone to pick up your flowers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    HEB in The Woodlands is great! They actually deliver too. I went to two weddings they did. I ended up using Etsy for mine but I got lavender bouquets and bouts.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    A Style Collective!
  • Options
    Gilmore's Florists are fantastic!! They are doing our wedding in April, and did our cousin's wedding last July!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards