Texas-Houston

Photographer Suggestions

Getting married near Houston (in The Woodlands) and looking for a good photographer. I kind of like the photojournalism approach it seems. Considering Chris W Photo, but it is a bit high for us. Our budget is $2300, but does not have to include engagement/bridal...

Re: Photographer Suggestions

• some of my favorites are..
    Agape House Studio
    NIcole Chatham Photography
    Brittany Dawson Photography
    Jenna Christine Photography
    Sharon Nicole Photography
    R&J studios
  • I have checked out Jenna Christine and she was too high sadly. She did my friend's wedding and it was gorgeous. I'll look at the others...some look familiar.

Thanks!
  • I love most of those that Soon2b mentioned, especially Brittany Dawson but most of them start a little over $2300. I think Agape House might be right at $2300 or $2400 if you tell her you don't need an engagement session. A friend of mine used Photography by Costas and she really liked him a lot. I think she spent a little under $2000 and she actually did have an engagement session and he was with her all day.

Just e-mail who you like and ask them for prices without any extra sessions. A lot of photographers have engagment and/or bridals included but will let you take them out if you don't want them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • We're using Fleurish Imagery.  Emily, the photog, has a great reputation around here and her prices are great.
  • I would recommend Courtney Moore photography. She is amazing! 
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• www.amandagreen photography.com
    She is AMAZING!  and probably one of the nicest people I know!
  • I can not suggest Billie Roche Photography enough!! For around that price range we received engagement shoot, wedding album, 5 hours of coverage, a 16X20 for our reception.. They are a husband and wife team.  Not pushy, GREAT photography.. definitely the photojournalism look you are going for.  I am putting a link to our wedding photos! Here! 

Life as a Cooking Wife!:
    http://cookinbloom.blogspot.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Also check with Darla Guyton.  Her work is amazing. 

www.guytonphotography.com
  • edited April 2012

http://photographybymelaniejohnson.com/

Melanie (and her husband Lance) do fabulous work and are very affordable!

They will be doing our wedding.
  • You should check out Bella Rush photography or email her at Bellarushphotography@gmail.com
    Ashley is the best and she gives you so much for the price. She is so dedicated to her brides and does great work for them she puts everything into it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards