Texas-Houston

rehearsal dinner loc in Marble Falls, TX???

So we are looking for a place to have a rehearsal dinner in Marble Falls, Texas. We live out of state so can't just drive around and look for a place. I'm originally from Texas, but not from the area around Marble Falls. We ideally want Salt Lick BBQ to cater (their restaurant is booked unfortunately), but we don't want to have to pay a ton of money just to rent a location for the dinner. We are looking into having up to 70 people at the rehearsal dinner. We originally were going to have it at a state park in the area, then realized it would probably get dark pretty quick (the wedding is in April). Does anybody have any ideas??? Is anyone from the Marble Falls area??? Thank you so very much!!! :)

Re: rehearsal dinner loc in Marble Falls, TX???

• edited December 2011
    So we are looking for a place to have a rehearsal dinner in Marble Falls, Texas. We live out of state so can't just drive around and look for a place. I'm originally from Texas, but not from the area around Marble Falls. We ideally want Salt Lick BBQ to cater (their restaurant is booked unfortunately), but we don't want to have to pay a ton of money just to rent a location for the dinner. We are looking into having up to 70 people at the rehearsal dinner. We originally were going to have it at a state park in the area, then realized it would probably get dark pretty quick (the wedding is in April). Does anybody have any ideas??? Is anyone from the Marble Falls area??? Thank you so very much!!! :)
  • katiebean1katiebean1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would try posting this on your local board, you will probably get better responses there =]
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
  • edited December 2011
    This place is about 20 minutes away but is the best: http://www.lostcreekwinery.com/
  • edited December 2011
    How much would renting a large Banquet Tent be VS renting out a place? You have been getting some random answers...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards