Texas-Houston
Options

Help...Please!

I was scheduled to get married in March of 2012. I have had unexpected medical problems and will need to downsize my wedding and budget and will need to move it up to this year.  I need recommendations of nice venues with my budget not exceeding $10,000.

Re: Help...Please!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    how many people and what time frame (i know you said this year but do you mean July or December)?
  • Options
    leanazolaleanazola member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

175-200 people around Sept. but it could be Oct or November as well.  It doesn't have to be a Saturday wedding, Friday would work as well.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is set for Oct 2011 and I got an amazing package deal from the Crystal Ballroom at the Rice in downtown.  It's priced about $55/per person which includes the venue rental, buffet, alcohol, wedding cake, linenes, tables & DJ.  The deal expires near the end of this year, but maybe it's worth calling them and seeing if they would have another promotion or extend the offer until your wedding.  Hope this helps and good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    heights villa was very reasonable! and everyone complimented how beautiful it was!
  • Options
    leanazolaleanazola member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married on a Sunday and spent barely over 8,000 dollars.

I had the ceremony at AD Bruce Religion Center on U of H campus, and had the reception at Brady's Landing. 

Also, I don't know what part of town you are in, but if you are in the Southeast part of Houston, Cullen's in Pasadena has really good prices as well for Friday/Sunday weddings.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    grcrociogrcrocio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The Villa Ballrooms has a great price. Hope it all works out for you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jojoseph337jojoseph337 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I think I can defintely help you out if you haven't found anything. We were scheduled to get married sept 3rd (saturday labor day wkd) at the heights villa. And we were able to get a "SUPER" great deal. Unfortunately we have to put a hold on everything. If you are interested let me know. My email is aphanovi@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • Options
    jojoseph337jojoseph337 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey I think we can definitely help you out here. Our wedding was scheduled for sept 3rd labor day weekend but unfortunately we are having to put everything on hold. We were able to get an "AWESOME" deal on use of the entire venue because we booked far in advance. If you are interested let me know. Thanks!  My email is aphanovi@gmail.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards