Texas-Houston
Options

Zio's Catering

I'm sure there is a post on this somewhere but I'm looking directly towards Houston Knotties. Has anyone used them or know anyone who has?I want a buffet style and I've already contacted them and got a few quotes and that part I'm fine with but I'm clueless on setup.My venue doesn't provide anything with an outside caterer so I guess what I'm really asking is how do they deliver and set up if you use that option? Do they have the buffet stations or do I need to get those or what? What do the actual servers do? I already feel like a broken record when I ask Zio's so that's why I'm turning here. Any and all opinions accepted. Thanks!

Re: Zio's Catering

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding in May and I loved it.
     If you get buffet set up then they provide all the chafing dishes and everything they need to serve the guests(forks, spoons, napkins, plates, cups, etc).
    Plus I paid extra for them to serve the food. If you dont ask for that extra service they will just drop everything off and leave. In total fordelivery, setup, servers, 2 entrees, salad, drinks, bread, and all the fixings it came out to $6.45 pp. If you have any more ?'s feel free to ask.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mlewis85mlewis85 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    $6.45/person?? Seriously?  Are most catering companies that inexpensive?  Was the food good?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, $6.45 pp with everything. Most catering is not that inexpensive. From what I saw the starting prices were around $10 pp. But that was restaurant catering. Not catering companies.
    The food was good. The only thing was the chicked alfredo had the chicken sliced and mixed in with the noodles and sauce so some ppl got more chicken than others. There were lots of menu choices and you could mix and match.
    Also I forgot to mention that price was with the %10 off coupon that I got from the bridal extravaganza.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mlewis85mlewis85 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is great -- thanks so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that is rediculously cheap, that is awesome! +1 for them!
  • Options

How many people attended your wedding? I am just wondering if the amount of people will also effect the price.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards