Texas-Houston

Groom's Wedding Band Help?!

Hi everyone...

I am looking for a couple of recommendations for jewelers who carry a good variety of men's wedding bands. My future husband is pretty picky, for a guy, and appreciates quality... aka "I don't want to buy something online." 

Any suggestions?

P.S.  I live in Spring Branch area (I-10 area and the Beltway, ish) but am willing to travel.

:)
To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour. -William Blake, "Auguries of Innocence"

Re: Groom's Wedding Band Help?!

• edited December 2011
    My FI and I went to pick out my wedding band last weekend.  (my FI is using the one his grandfather gave him before he passed away) We went to Kays and I noticed a huge selection of mens wedding bands while we were there. A lot of unique ones too. HTH!

FYI: they are also having a nice sale til the end of Oct and we got a great deal!
  • edited December 2011
    We went to Houston Gold Exchange.  They have a lot in the catalog and others in stock.  We got one that was a custom order but never picked up so they are 33% off list price and FI was very pleased.  I was also able to trade in gold jewelry towards the cost.  They give you a much better trade value than a cash for gold value.  We also got my band there.
    Our Wedding Day
  • mpwdpwmpwdpw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zales has nice ones and believe it or not, if you buy it online it's cheaper.  my fi and I are having ours made by the same jeweler who made my engagement ring.  He can work with any price.  Raul Hinz he is off of Richmond though.
  • edited December 2011
    my husband and I had his custom made by Chuck Konderla in Bryan. we made the drive because he is that good, charged less than retail for a stock wedding band, and a nice guy to boot. www.aggiejeweler.com

Glenna Harding Photography
  • STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We went to David Yurman in the Galleria. DH wanted something unique.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At the Houston outlet stores in Cypress (Premium Outlets) there is an Ultra Diamonds and Zales store
  • edited December 2011
  • jobie02jobie02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    James Avery. 
  • edited December 2011
    Zadoks Jewelers on Post Oak (near the Galleria).  Family owned - great customer service.  And they will cut you a deal depending on how much it costs.
  • edited December 2011
    i 2nd james avery, it was the best deal i could find on a plain white gold band.
  • edited December 2011

Robichau's Jewelry - on Woodlands Parkway in The Woodlands...

Adding a picture of his ring that I picked up this week (and mine):

Photobucket
    Megan & Chris
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you to everyone for your suggestions! I really appreciate the feedback. :D
    To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour. -William Blake, "Auguries of Innocence"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards