Texas-Houston
Options

wedding venues - on a budget!!

Ughhh! Im about ready to pull my hair out! I cant find a venue!! all prices I have found are completely ridiculous! We are wanting something outdoors, but if we have to be indoors, we will. The cheaper, the better. We would love to spend no more than $6000-$7000 for everything.
PLEASE HELP!!!

Re: wedding venues - on a budget!!

• Options

Raven Lodge is very affordable and beautiful, but it is in Huntsville State Park, if you don't mind the drive.

• Options
    We can help you better if you give us guest list and location.

Also, is 5000-7000 just venue-food-drink, or does that also include ceremony, dress, photographer, dj, etc.?

SaveSave
  • Options
    That is my budget for the entire wedding. We are having about 100 guests. I am making my own cake I am a cake decorator . We have friends who are Djs and photographers, so we are getting those cheaper. My main concerns are food and venue.
  • Options
    Try The Gardens Houston (http://www.thegardenshouston.net/). They're in southeast Houston.  Not exactly the best location but the ballrooms are very reasonably priced and look nice.  I'm prett sure they will be able to work with your budget.  They also give you a lot of options to customize your wedding decor.
  • Options
    Oakland Farm and Ranch
    Events Etc
    Heights Firestation
    Tin Hall - Downstairs
    La Tranquila Ranch - might be a bit higher than you want
    Sterling Banquet Hall
    Rolling Fork Castle
    The Pavilion at BlackHorse Golf Club - $1,000 rental fee with a $3,000 food and bev min plus $500 if you want the ceremony there ($4000 is the actual rental then they deduct $3K for food and bev min)
    Longwood Golf club
    The Milford House
  • Options
    The Milford House
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards