Texas-Houston

Invitation Printing

Anyone here print/or plan to print their invitations? Where are you planning to go?

I've heard Kinkos on some of the other boards, but I'm wondering if there's someone else in Houston that's a good choice.

Anniversary

Re: Invitation Printing

• tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I printed mine at home on my Cannon MX something. I just told the printer what size paper I was printing on and voila, printed invitations.
  • sklink0486sklink0486 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I were you, I would check into locally-owned printing places. There is a place called Minuteman Press in my area that was really cheap and they print them for you, and they had good reviews. My invitation designer on Etsy warned me about going to places like Kinko's, etc.
    Planning Bio

Our wedding date is November 12, 2011

110 invited 86 accepted! 20 can't make it 4 haven't responded yet
    RSVP Date October 12th, 2011

• mandydc0509mandydc0509 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_invitation-printing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:657fe584-b82e-48fe-b033-ec2f0c3b6195Post:795cf7fc-8487-42ad-a7d2-8a01977c8505">Re: Invitation Printing</a>:
    [QUOTE]If I were you, I would check into locally-owned printing places. There is a place called Minuteman Press in my area that was really cheap and they print them for you, and they had good reviews. My invitation designer on Etsy warned me about going to places like Kinko's, etc.
    Posted by sklink0486[/QUOTE]

I have heard of this place, but I didn't realize there were so many locations near me! Thank you!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    we printed our programs, menus, place cards, table name cards, and save the dates at kinko's, but had issues b/c some employees won't print on shiny cardstock. even when we gave them the settings used for the save-the-dates and said we would pay for any potential damage to their printeres (b/c we knew there would be any), we were forced to visit multiple kinko's to get it all done - so if you can avoid the headache and throat-punch-inducing frustration, i would.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards