Texas-Houston

i cant find a venue, help please?

hey everyone, im looking for an all inclusive venue for no more than 3000, my guest list is about 35 people. everything im finding is more expensive or asking for at least 50 ppl which is okay if its still in this price range. i need that price to include everything for ceremony reception food and linens... do you think its possible or know of any places that sound  like this? thanks in advance.

Re: i cant find a venue, help please?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_i-cant-find-a-venue-help-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:6faf3ed6-9be9-4f6e-9328-62d8213c01c7Post:633a77dc-ebb5-404f-930b-77f7ed657ce8">i cant find a venue, help please?</a>:
    [QUOTE]hey everyone, im looking for an all inclusive venue for no more than 3000, my guest list is about 35 people. everything im finding is more expensive or asking for at least 50 ppl which is okay if its still in this price range. i need that price to include everything for ceremony reception food and linens... do you think its possible or know of any places that sound  like this? thanks in advance.
    Posted by jenn7624[/QUOTE]

Where I'm having my reception, the Grove, has some smaller rooms that should be cheaper.  You may find a room there that has a low F/B minimum.  Meals there start at $45 a person (plus you'd have to pay for alcohol).  Basic linens are included.  You can pay for a ceremony on their rooftop or in one of their rooms (don't know what it costs, sorry).  Worth calling I guess.

I also feel like the Petroleum Club's smallest room could be doable on your budget, but I think there's issues with having a ceremony there.

Don't know many other places, sorry!

SaveSave
  • thanks a lot, i will be checking those out =]

• I would look at ousies table, tiny boxwoods (they do sunday weddings) and art nouveau bar... those are all in that price range.
  • Friends of mine did theirs at Morton's Steakhouse in downtown.  It was really intimate and they had a private room for them which was set up really nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards