Texas-Houston

Bachelorette Party

Hi girls!

I'm trying to plan a friends bachelorette/lingerie party in Houston.  Any unique ideas?  The bride is kind of tame and doesn't want anything too embarassing and bar hopping is not her style.

I'm thinking maybe a fun, classy restaurant for around 15 girls.  I've even thought about going to a winery not far from Houston, but didn't see any nice ones online.  Or what about a wine tasting room/wine bar?  Does anyone know of a good one with live music?  I've thought about Howl at the Moon, but read some mixed reviews online.

Any ideas you girls can provide will be much appreciated!

Happy New Year!

Re: Bachelorette Party

• edited December 2011
    I know you say she isn't the bar hopping type, but I would really like to suggest going to that Piano Bar in Houston called Howl at the Moon.  It is so much fun!!!  I really don't do the bar scene anymore either but I love that place.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Totally recommend a piano bar - we went to Pete's Piano bar down town for my BF's party. We ate dinner at a restaurant down town before hand, and rented a hotel room at the Hotel ZaZa for the lingerie shower before, and to stay in after.
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• HollyPW2011HollyPW2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Howl at the Moon is awesome.

There is Haak Winery in Santa Fe, south of Downtown Houston, but worth the drive. It's nice, they have live music on weekends and serve great food.

Also, the St. Arnold's Brewery might be an idea/option.
  • edited December 2011
    You could try Haak Winery. Their facility is beautiful! They're located in Santa Fe I believe, but that's not too far from Houston.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Haak Winery for my brother's engagement party and I was NOT impressed with their wine.  The facility was nice...the food was WONDERFUL.  Just be very cautious on the "margarita"...it was so sweet it made me nautious.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards