Texas-Houston

NWR: Hill country B&B

If you've ever looked for one, you already know there are hundreds of them and hundreds of websites to look through.   So....if anyone has stayed in one that they thought was good, great, fantastic,,,,would you share the name and city?  TIA

Re: NWR: Hill country B&B

• edited December 2011
    We've never gone- but plan to over Easter Weekend. And I agree that there are a TON websites to look through. But I did get a rec from Knottie/Nestie HumpyPuppy.
    It's called Haus House in Fredricksburg. This is one of the nicest ones I've ever seen. And I've read fantastic reviews.  
    Photobucket
  • sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Fredericksburg and depending on what type of B&B you're looking for will depend on what to get.  There are so many right off of Main St., or if you prefer to be secluded in the country.  There are some realtors there that can recommend a B&B based on what your preferences are.
  • icekitty37icekitty37 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    riven rock ranch. we originally wanted our wedding there, and it is absolutely stunning, but we decided on a church wedding instead.

its in comfort tx, very close to fredericksburg.

we got the small cottage all to ourselves. very very nice and their breakfast was the best i have ever had in my life!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards