Texas-Houston

Question: Food, Veils, etc.

Hey Ladies,

I have some important questions regardin the wedding.

Ceremony: Outdoors at a park with a lake..what type of chairs should I use?

Food: I have foudn a caterers and alot of them don't provided china with there menus. They give acrylic dishware which looks real but when you pick it up it is a harder form of plastic. Is this appropriate to use at my casual wedding?

Veils: I bought a tiara to wear for my reception with out thinking of the veil for the ceremony. I want soemthing simple that goes no further than my shoulders. I recently noticed that veils and blushers are two different things and being that I want soemthing to cover my face I'm stuck on trying to find a veil/blusher. Any suggestions? Also I need it to be less thatn $40.

Re: Question: Food, Veils, etc.

• edited December 2011
    Ceremony:  I'd use white wooden folding chairs

Food:  I encountered this problem as well, which led me to selecting the venue I did because she has the china at her facility.  I guess it's a matter of your taste.  If you don't mind using the acrylic, then I'd go for it as long as it looks good to you.  I am having a more formal wedding which is why I opted not to use it.  If you wanted china, you could always rent it from somewhere, but then you'd have the hassle of cleaning it up, etc.  Also, some vendors will just charge you an additional $7/pp or something along those lines and take care of it for you. 

Veils:  Try craigslist or take a trip down Harwin.

HTH! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Veils can be found on Ebay too.
    Check out the Classifieds board here

TTC Jan 2011, me: 30, DH 32. Unexplained IF. Aug 2012- Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 08/21, IUI 08/22= BFN. Feb 2013: Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 02/20, IUI 02/21= BFN.
  • edited December 2011
    Rals fine catering has GREAT prieces and its served on china!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards