Texas-Houston
Options

Vendor Review - Jerry B. Smith Photography

Choosing the photographer for one of the most memorable events of your life is a big task, but when you find the right person, you just know you are in good hands. That's the feeling we got with Jerry B. Smith photography from day one and continue to get every time we look at our photos.Jerry B. Smith did an amazing job on our photography for our engagement session, wedding, and reception in the Spring of 2010. He took an incredibly professional, yet personal approach to the services he provided for us.

Jerry was persistent in earning our business. He was consistent in emailing us to gauge our interest in his services, but he was never pushy - the last thing a bride-to-be needs! At our first meeting, Jerry conveniently came to us and showed us endless examples of his previous work and nearly all of the album choices he offered.

The main reason we chose Jerry B. Smith was because we wanted a candid, yet polished look for our wedding photos, and Jerry's work on his website and in his samples clearly showcases just that. After meeting with Jerry, another major contender in the photography business in Houston, and viewing numerous websites and vendors at bridal shows, Jerry was the hands down winner for both me and my husband-to-be. He offered all the services of a big business, but with much more flexibility in his packages and pricing and the benefit of having an extra photographer on the day of the wedding. Those were the two factors that solidified Jerry as our choice. We were able to negotiate the price of our package down to $100 less that what Evoke Photography was offering for the same exact thing.

Jerry delivered great photos from the first picture he took of us during our engagement session to the very last picture he took at our wedding. I believe he achieved this goal by truly getting to know me and my husband and pinpointing exactly what we wanted showcased in our pictures. He also does not hesitate to take hundreds of photos, which gives plenty of opportunity for memorable photographs.

Jerry is very reliable and our photos were available the day after he took them for both our engagement session and wedding. He also provides a disk and copyright release so that we can reproduce our photos in the future without problems.

We have gotten so many compliments about our photos from people who attended the wedding and from those who could not be there. Many of my friends who are brides-to-be personally ask to see my photos for inspiration for their weddings. But one of the best things is that we not only have gorgeous pictures of ourselves on our special day, but we have many great candid photos of our guests and our venues. Jerry and his photographers brought out the beauty of the locations we chose for our photos and truly captured the spirit of our event. Because of the pictures Jerry B. Smith took at our engagement session and wedding, we have so many great memories to cherish for generations to come.

http://www.jerryphotos.com/

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Re: Vendor Review - Jerry B. Smith Photography

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards