Texas-Houston

Decor Recs needed

Hello ladies ,

I have been searching for a decorator for my wedding and reception. Most places I call just do linens or florals. I would like a one stop shop and have it all with one vendor. If anyone know a good wedding designer please let me know. TIA

I need
Aisle runner with rose petal design
Altar arrangements
Candles on altar steps with petals
Draping around the entryway
Ceiling Draping
Tableclothes
Centerpieces
Backdrop
Head table draping
uplighting

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Decor Recs needed

• Daryl & co does everything. P&P events does the linens and decor. They partner with Village Flowery for the floral part. P&P along with Village Flowerydid my cousin's wedding, and it looked amazing.

We got married 11/3/12!!

• I'm using JL Event Design for floral,linens,draping and etc. Check them out the owner is sweet as pie. www.jleventdesign.com

If you want to get a feel for their pricing send  me a email and I will forward my invoice tiffd1982 _ aol.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    123: Invitedimage
    TBA: Attendingimage
    TBA: Declinedimage
    TBA: Not Repliedimage
    RSVP August 10, 2013
  • Thanks everyone for the feedback !

I looked into D&C and they are stupid expensive.I was just looking at P&P and JL on here. Only concern I have with P&P is they look to not have alot of experience/photos. I'm a very visual person and I like to see everything. LOL  Then JL doesn't have a location on there website . But have good reviews on WW .

@Texas: I will email you now, I would like to know the ball park pricing for JL . What all are they doing for you ?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I highly recommend Elegancia Bridal Services.  They are located on Howard Street.  Ruth Pena does an amazing job.

Good luck,
    Mother of the Bride
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards