Texas-Houston

89 Days To Go!

Hello everyone!  I have been watching this forum for a while now and finally decided to say hello.  Getting married in less than 90 days and have to book the photographer and DJ yet.   

Date:  May 21, 2011
Wedding Ceremony:  Annunciation Catholic Church
Reception:  Maggiano's in the Galleria

The groom to be is still working on the groomsmen, honeymoon, and rehearsal dinner details. 

Any suggestions on a good DJ and photographer that won't break the bank?  We are paying for this whole wedding ourselves.

Re: 89 Days To Go!

• edited December 2011
    I am using The Pros for DJ services. They were the best deal I could find.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lealfrantzlealfrantz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know on the DJ, but I am absolutely in love with my photographer. It is C. Baron Photography. They are incredibly affordable and take beautiful pictures. I got 2 photographers for 6hr coverage, engagement pictures, 18x20 Print, 100 STD/Thank You photocards, and a cd with the printable photos. She has been wonderful to work with. I am also probably going to add bridals, boudior, invitations, and video as well. She updates her FB pretty often http://www.facebook.com/C.BaronPhotography

If you are interested, please let her know Lanie sent you. For each referral we get an extra print.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!  The wedding starts at 2 pm and the reception is at 6 pm.  We are going to have everyone show up at the reception venue at 5:30 for some pre-dinner drinks. 

Might be a dumb question but I would need a photographer from probably noon to 10 pm, correct?  So it's going to cost a lot for one.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using SB Image Studios. The package I got through them includes unlimited coverage, 3 photographers, pictures on cd, flush mount albums, etc. You should check them out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Karamel_bpKaramel_bp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shawna at EdooPhotography.com is really great. I freaking love her. My DJ is Juan through godsentgraphics is amazing
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for the suggestions.  We will definitely look into those.

The Catholic Church just approved everything and we think we have the priest to marry us now.  Still a lot to work out yet though.  The clock it ticking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards