Texas-Houston

Wedding at the JW Marriott in the Galleria

Has anyone been to a wedding here? What were your thoughts? 

Re: Wedding at the JW Marriott in the Galleria

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_wedding-at-the-jw-marriott-in-the-galleria?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:a8b191ee-22d5-4348-b9d5-50a7adadfd73Post:e3d2744a-9979-4cdf-8388-37ec37a5a70f">Wedding at the JW Marriott in the Galleria</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone been to a wedding here? What were your thoughts? 
    Posted by marisa176[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I hosted a corporate event there for OTC in 2011. It was for the UK Embassy. We used the two side rooms and the main. large ballroom. Organization was good (everything was on time), linens were nice and I liked our centerpieces. We had ice sculptures with a sushi//seafood buffet for food, a carving station and passed apps. It was definitely "hotel food" but it was also the super premium food. The event was on a Thursday, we hosted about 800 people in cocktail style and I think it ended up right around 65K. We also had a band, but i did not coordinate that piece and do not know how the ease of the event was from that side. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards