Texas-Houston
Options

Bridal portrait locations???

Anyone doing outdoor bridals that's willing to share their location with me? Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal portrait locations???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister did hers around Hermann Park and Rice University. There are really nice trees and scenery there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    HollyPW2011HollyPW2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what kind of location are you looking for?
    check in to Varner Hogg Plantation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_bridal-portrait-locations-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:abe05cd4-0fa8-4d2b-80bd-00c7a4aededfPost:0ba3842a-d41b-4107-b44c-105c1bdb8c71">Re: Bridal portrait locations???</a>:
    [QUOTE]My sister did hers around Hermann Park and Rice University. There are really nice trees and scenery there.
    Posted by mtsookasem[/QUOTE]

both of which require permits. Rice is a yearly fee for the photog
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_bridal-portrait-locations-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:abe05cd4-0fa8-4d2b-80bd-00c7a4aededfPost:cebb6deb-4c1a-4421-afe3-4f4f7c211461">Re: Bridal portrait locations???</a>:
    [QUOTE]what kind of location are you looking for? check in to Varner Hogg Plantation.
    Posted by HollyPW2011[/QUOTE]

Varner hogg is neat - and only like $10!
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We were looking at the golf course on hermman, across from the zoo. Ill check out that other place. Thanks guys.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ktvhoktvho member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooo loving the Varner hogg suggestion! I'm gonna have to see if my photographer would be willing to make that drive! haha
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    December 2011 Brides Shoe Challenge!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Summerwood has a beautiful park with ponds, benches, and plenty of beautiful landscaping. Most of the upscale home editions have beautiful scenery for outdoor portraits.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards