Texas-Houston

Vendor Review - Blush and Glow (Hair/Makeup)

Blush and Glow- Artee and Anita
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ (5.0/5.0)
I still remember the look on all my bridesmaids' faces when Artee said my makeup was finished and I turned around to face everyone to see what they thought and their jaws all dropped to the floor in amazement. Honestly, I don't think I have ever invoked that kind of reaction in ANYONE ANYWHERE, so to have that reaction from my bridal party, my guests and most importantly, my groom, on my most important day meant SO much to me. Organizing 7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and a bride for hair and makeup was not easy as people kept changing their mind or unsure of their schedule, etc. but Artee was SO patient with me and on the day of the wedding, her and Anita arrived and were SO on point with their schedule. Everyone looked GORGEOUS, like just walked out of a magazine shoot GORGEOUS! We all danced the entire night and worked up major sweats and our makeup and hair still remained flawless. I wish I could hire them everyday to look like this all the time!

Re: Vendor Review - Blush and Glow (Hair/Makeup)

• edited December 2011
    How much was the hair and make up?  Thanks.
  • edited December 2011
    You can click the link in the original post. The prices are on their website online. I booked them when they were offering a group booking deal on their website and received an additional 15% off services, so I would just check back to their website often.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards