Texas-Houston

Suits

My fiance wants to buy a nice suit for the wedding/to continue to wear in the years to come, so far I was thinking we would look at men's warehouse (so groomsmen can rent matching ones if needed), do you ladies have any other recommendations on where to buy his suit?
Thanks!

Re: Suits

• Kenneth Cole in the Houston Premium Outlets (290)
    TTC Jan 2011, me: 30, DH 32. Unexplained IF. Aug 2012- Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 08/21, IUI 08/22= BFN. Feb 2013: Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 02/20, IUI 02/21= BFN.
  • MW doesn't rent out suits..you can only purchase them. We were going to go the suit route until we found that out. Try to make it a casual Tux.
  • I know K&G is having a buy 3 suits for $159 sale this weekend, I'm not sure about the quality there though since I've never been.  But you might want to check it out.
  • My husband rented his suit from Men's Wearhouse back in February and he got a free suit to keep out of it.

At the Bridal Extravaganza MW had a booth and they had a deal that after signing up and paying 10.00, after the wedding the groom got a free suit worth up to $300.00 as long as up to 5 suits were rented from them for the event. I don't know if they still have this deal, but they usually run similar items throughout the year.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Jos A Banks has great suits!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

121image Invited to Fabulous Las Vegas!
    53 image Are all in!
    68 image Are celebrating from afar
    0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/1
  • My husband got his at Jos A Bank for our wedding - J Crew has some nice suits too!
  • Thank you, everyone, for your input!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards