Texas-Houston
Options

I'd like to buy/rent/borrow vintage wedding decor!

Hi knotties!
I am getting married in November and I've been collecting vintage vases and other things for a few months but it's taking a long time and adding up to way more than I thought it would! Anyone have any vintage decor from their wedding that they would sell/rent/borrow?

Thanks!!

Re: I'd like to buy/rent/borrow vintage wedding decor!

• Options
    check out a style collective they rent all kinds of vintage props etc
  • Options
    Recollection Vintage has a lot of vintage furniture and decor you can rent. I don't know of their prices though. You could try goodwill, garage sales, thrift stores, flea markets to find vintage decor.

We got married 11/3/12!!

• Options
    there's a bunch of antique shops in the heights that would have all kinds of stuff. check it out!
  • Options
    Thanks girls - I have been antiquing (lots of gems at The Guild Shop!) but just hoping someone has a bundle of glassware that I could buy because it's taking a long time :)
  • Options
    has anyone worked with these companies before? Any general pricing info?
  • Options
    Their pricing is pretty reasonable, I met with both of them and will probs rent some vintage furniture from them. If you meet with them they'll give you a print-out of their full inventory with pricing. Both are run by super sweet girls!
  • Options
    I also have some vintage tea cups and saucers a little bit of milk glass and plates. I was doing this theme but decided on something else.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards