Texas-Houston

Recomendations on videographers..

Hi Ladies,
Can you give me any suggestions on videographers here in town that are not so high priced?  I'm trying to stay under $1000 all together.I already have a photographer. TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Recomendations on videographers..

• I once heard someone say,"If you budgeted only $1000 for video, then you budgeted for a crappy video.
    Why would you want to take a chance with precious memories...makes no scense.
  • Agree! After a long search, the most inexpensive person I could find that still could deliver great quality was $1300.

If you can't afford that, how about finding someone good but only recording the ceremony?
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Originally we were not having a videographer because we have an amazing photographer.  The video to me was not as important.  My finace wants just a   simple video of everything so for him I'm asking your suggestions. This is why our budget is what it is.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • under $1000 would be extremely hard. my budget was around $1500, and i thought that was hard enough. I looked at a couple samples videographers that were about $1000, and they were terrible...as in i'd rather have a friend do it for free. 

i think the least expensive videographer i found that was decent was Timeless Moments Videography for $1250. I met with the videographer, Jonathan. his videos are simple, straightfoward documentary style. He was very nice and professional, but I ended up going with another company since they were also doing my photography...i just figured less vendors to deal with the better. 

good luck!

We got married 11/3/12!!

• Check with Rusty Bryce - http://www.rustybryce.com/

Not sure he can do it for less than 1000.00, but he might come close.

• You may wanna check out http://memoriesbycris.com/

They handled my wedding entertainment, photos, and video.  Pretty cheap.  Tell em Ava sent you.  They remember me well.  :)  Charged be 1700 for everything.  I was satisfied
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards