Texas-Houston

Wedding Decorator??

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a wedding decorator in Houston.  We have booked our venue (Hotel Zaza) which we will be having both the ceremony and reception there.  I have considered iCatching Events to do the decor...but the are a bit pricey for our budget.  Anyone have any suggestions?? 

Re: Wedding Decorator??

• loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Linens n Decor : (http://www.linensndecor.com/), 281 867-9873

Lucy's decorations (www.claudia1218.webs.com), 832 766-8007 has very reasonable prices.
  • STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Try Darryl & Co. They do awesome work!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!! I will check with those vendors and keep you posted. :) 
  • Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I second Darryl & Co!
  • STBMrsDavisSTBMrsDavis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Events in Bloom in The Heights, Rob is FABULOUS. And I hate to say this, but I think he's MUCH better than Darryl & Co. He is alot more original and creative -- whereas every wedding that Darryl & Co. does you can tell it was them, they all seem to look alike to me. Rob will sit down with you personally (he is the owner) instead of having one of his people do it and get to know you on a personal level and create something amazing for you.

I met with Darryl & Co. a few times and was absolutely unimpressed with the girl assigned to me. She was an unorganized mess and never returned phone calls or emails. That is just my experience. Happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards