Texas-Houston

Wedding Day Transportation

Hey,

The days are finally nearing to were I can acually be in Houston and do some hands on wedding planning... My schedule is almost booked. But I want to squeeze in some meeting with transportation.

How are you all getting to your wedding?
Who are you using?

My FI told me I can have a horse drawn carriage, great and all but Im not sure how I will incorporate that into the wedding. Im most likely getting ready at my mothers or aunt house and might let him use which ever location I dont choose.

So for sure we will be getting ready at 2 differnt locations. How does transportation work then? We will only need a drop off since the Ceremony and reception are at the same place.

Re: Wedding Day Transportation

• STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I just rode with my BMs and DH rode with his dad to the church. Then we had our transportation to the reception.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not worrying about transportation TO my event... I will ride with my Mama probably.

But for the ride out with my NEW HUSBAND !!! I think we're going to use my Daddy's Jeep. The weather will be nice and we're going to take the cover off. We're not really horse and carriage people :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards