Texas-Houston

DJ @ Regen Pro

Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone out there has worked with Victor Harris from Regeneration Productions in Houston/Spring as a DJ for their wedding?
My wedding planner recommended him (among others), and from his price to his personality, he's the top pick for our wedding. Just want a little reassurance since a DJ is one of those things that can make or break a wedding dancefloor, and you won't know until the day of. :-)

Re: DJ @ Regen Pro

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_dj-regen-pro?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:d6d1a533-c108-4a4d-928e-f7cbbf442bc3Post:b05d1e54-461e-496c-9a28-1ddee0d884c9">DJ @ Regen Pro</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone out there has worked with Victor Harris from Regeneration Productions in Houston/Spring as a DJ for their wedding? My wedding planner recommended him (among others), and from his price to his personality, he's the top pick for our wedding. Just want a little reassurance since a DJ is one of those things that can make or break a wedding dancefloor, and you won't know until the day of. :-)
    Posted by ARWhittington[/QUOTE]

HE IS AWESOME. I HAD HIM FOR A PARTY LAST YEAR  AND IT WAS POPPING ALL NIGHT ALL MY GUEST WAS SUPER SATISFIED....  IM GETTING MARRIED 12/7/13 AND I ALREADY HAVE HIM ON RESERVE :)

I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards