Texas-Houston

Need a wedding planner!

Hi ladies

I am newly engaged and need to plan early 2/2 time constraints. Can anyone tell me their experiences with planners in houston...want to have wedding/reception at Hotel Galvez

thanks ladies!

Re: Need a wedding planner!

• edited December 2011
    Hi lady and congrats on your engagement. I haven't really dealt with many wedding planners because I felt that I could pull this wedding planning off myself without the help of one. Which I can say I still have 9 months to go and I have done well I must say. But I do have a lady that is a wedding planner/coordinator, she will be coordinating the rehearsal and ceremony/reception. She will be there the whole way through. If you would like her contact info, send me a PM. She is very inexpensive and does excellent work.
  • joanne55joanne55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Angela Nix is wonderful,she has a website. Just type her name in the search box.
  • tparks25tparks25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!! Im hoping to meet with atleast 4 planners before I make a decision...
  • knoreigaknoreiga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Ultimate Consultant - Kristina is great! 
  • tyelvingtontyelvington member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you've picked a planner yet but I too am getting married in Galveston and I went with Precious Nuptuals and Destinations. Precious, yes that's her real name, is the owner and mostly does destination weddings. Dionne is my planner and she has been SO SO SO wonderful!!!! I cannot even express in words how much I have appreciated everything she has done for me! She is honestly the most creative person I have ever met! She has a blog if you'd like to check it out: cityofdionne.com. Precious still comes to a lot of our meetings so I sometimes feel like I got two wedding planners for the price of one and they'll both be there on our wedding day!

Also a plus, they both live close to Galveston so they know a lot of vendors around the area. :)
  • mhphoustonmhphouston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haley with EnVogue events has done many events in the Galveston area. I think her office may be in the Heights, but she is worth getting in touch with.  Best wishes!
  • edited December 2011
    Dito! Kristina with My Ultimate Consultant. She's creative & personable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards