Texas-Houston

Flowers

I am looking for a good, but reasonable florist to do my bouquets, boutineers, and centerpieces for the reception.  I know what I want for the reception and have an idea on the bouquets.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Flowers

• STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I used Always Floral she was the most affordable from all the florist I had met with.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Weddings in Bloom...she's really great and reasonably priced.
    Photobucket
    Megan & Chris
  • edited December 2011
    i am using garden oak florist on 34th, rob is the owner and a friend he is awesome
    Planning Bio
    Updated 8/24
    The Planning Blog
    Updated 8/26

• nackiejicholenackiejichole member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Dazzling Bouquets

http://dazzlingbouquets.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I used Donna Senter with The Senter-Piece.  The flowers were beautiful!
  • kbtoreadorkbtoreador member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very old Knottie (turned Nestie) butting in.  I happen to look at the Knot this morning, and I thought I'd chime in :)

I would definitely check out Lori Holley at Special Arrangements.  She did my wedding in March of 08, and I know she's done a fab job with some other Knotties as well.  Definitely definitely contact her:

www.specialarrangements.net
    Krista Kooks
    imageimageAnniversary image Learning to live gluten-free and doing really good at it! ;)
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommed Sheli Hart at Village Flowery on Kirby - she came highly recommended to me by a collegeau.  She is willing to work with your budget and she is very creative - I didn't know exactly what I wanted and she helped me find something that would look nice and also not blow my budget.  She is willing to make a phonecall or two to your venue to find out table sizes, room layout, etc. - which is above and beyond.  She is a hard worker and always available when you need to meet with her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards