Texas-Houston
Options

Courtyard on St. James Houston

Can anyone please tell me how much it costs to have my reception at Courtyard on St. James for around 120 guests on a Saturday night? I can't find pricing information ANYWHERE! Also would appreciate any additional inside info on this venue!

Re: Courtyard on St. James Houston

• Options
    I don't know anything about their pricing, but I have been to a couple of weddings there.  You'll probably have to make an appt to get pricing from them. 

The venue is very pretty and the food was great.  The only thing i didn't care for was that they can (and do) have 2 weddings at same time.  There's not a lot of separation between the 2 rooms and we did notice a few people from the other group coming in and out a few times.  That's not the end of the world, just irritating.

Good luck!
  • Options
    I met with them last month. The larger of the two rooms (the Ballroom, upstairs) is $850 for a Saturday evening and has a f&b min of $13,000. The smaller room (the Garden Room, downstairs) is $650 for a Saturday evening with a f&b of $8,500.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info! I really don't like how there can be 2 or more events happening in such close quarters... This helps the decision making a lot!
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Courtyard on St. James Houston:[QUOTE]I met with them last month. The larger of the... Posted by kristie1234[/QUOTE]
    Thank you for responding! I'm okay with the 8500 fb minimum but not so much with the fact that the smaller room is open to the balcony and so close to other rooms... Doubt ill be booking this one.
  • Options
    You're welcome! They actually showed us that there are different entrances/exits for each room and that the doors and gates (between the two patios) are supposed to be locked during events. I've never actually attended an event there. It sounds like they try to keep things separate, but per pp it doesn't always happen.
  • Options
    When I got a quote last year, it was $22K total for 225 guests on a Saturday night. It was a seated dinner with dual entree and open bar.

We got married 11/3/12!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards