Texas-Houston

Married 7/7: Vendor reviews

Ceremony - Fallbrook Church, FM 1960 area - church is beautiful and the Pastor has a great personality, but the "wedding coordinator" was a witch with a capital B. They really need to have someone else handle their brides.

Reception - Signature Manor, SW Houston - The manager Catherine is great but the people they hire to be your event coordinator need more training in organization. 3 days before the wedding they forgot a lot of important details I wanted for my event. I'm so happy I hired a wedding planner. I am happy that they truly are a one stop shop. They provide linens, food, drinks, up lighting, stages, and limos. I really didn't want to deal with a million vendors. They made my job a lot easier.

Wedding planner - Touch of Love Events - Heather Love, Amazing. Anything that went wrong she made sure I was not stressing out. She went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect.

Band - Doppleganger. Everyone raved at how amazing they were. They are pricey but I got my money worth. The dance floor stayed packed.

Florist - Always floral - Sabrina did a great job and she is really nice.

Photographer - RHphotoarts. Raheem is amazing and I highly recommend him. He is not cheap but his work puts him in a class above the budget photographers I've seen.

Videographer - In Touch Video. Tom and his wife are a great team and I didn't even notice they were there.

Make-up artists - Thalio Becham & Beauty by Brooklyn. Thalio had my skin look flawless. I was so stressed out that my skin had a few pimples and he covered everything AND I still looked natural.

Brooklyn - worked on the mothers and the BMs. He also styled my hair. They both were professional and friendly.

DJ - DJ SM 95. Half of our guests were international from Africa, London, Scotland, and all over the US. He played while the band took breaks and everyone loved him.

Alterations - Laura couture, Galleria area. I had my dress let out because I bought it a size too small thinking I was going to lose weight. I do not recommend doing this!! Anywhoo, they took it out and it fit like a glove.

I could not have asked for anything more, my day was perfect!!
Wedding date July 7, 2012

Re: Married 7/7: Vendor reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards