Texas-Houston

AD Bruce Religion Center

Hi...
I am looking for anyone that has had their ceremony at AD BRuce on the UH Campus or anyone that has been to a wedding there. I have a few questions i'd like to ask! Thanks!

Re: AD Bruce Religion Center

• mpwdpwmpwdpw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding there back in October.
  • edited December 2011
    I have been to a wedding there before, It was really nice.
    xoxo, Jennifer
  • PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding there in February. What is your question?
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• edited December 2011
    My cousin got married there last year and we are having our wedding there as well.  It's beautiful and the pictures that were taken during my cousin's wedding came out gooorgeous. 
  • mpwdpwmpwdpw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's some pictures from my wedding there at the Chappel as well as other pictures.

i'm willing to answer any questions you have!
  • HollyPW2011HollyPW2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mpwdpw PJS001  i sent you both a PM. Thanks!
  • PJS001PJS001 member
    edited December 2011
    I PM'd you back.
    And now we are as one

• klewis2011klewis2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am interested to know how your experience was as well. I am reserving the space tomorrow. Any feedback guys?
  • PJS001PJS001 member
    edited December 2011
    Personally, I loved having the ceremony there and a lot of my guests told me how pretty it was. My photographer is also a natural light photographer and the windows allowed for tons of light and what I have seen so far, gorgeous pictures.

I used the organist and I really enjoyed having her there to play. It was one less thing to worry about since she was reliable, and knew the basics of how a ceremony should work.

They have a mic system for the officiant/minsiter, etc. so you don't have to worry about bringing in your own microphone equipment, which was awesome.

The people were also very nice to work with. I had to change my date due to some family issues and it was no problem with them. They just asked me when I needed to change it to, and didn't charge me any extra, which is amazing in the wedding world.  They were just a complete pleasure to work with.
    And now we are as one

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards