Texas-Houston

Venue Help!!! D:

I'm getting Married in September and I need to find an affordable venue to have both the ceremony and reception at. My budget is at 5k and under. I'm 21 a mom an student so you can say I am VERY stressed. Your help will be appreciated :

Re: Venue Help!!! D:

• How many guests will you have? Does your budget include just the ceremony and reception costs, or is 5K your budget for everything? It will make it easier to make suggesstions with more details. All inclusive places can sometimes be more expensive so you will probably be better off with a place that will let you bring in your own food, drinks, etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Also, if possible, try to have your wedding on a friday evening, saturday morning/afternoon, or sunday sometime.

Saturday evening weddings are way more expensive.

Let us know more details, such as exact budget for reception (ceremony never costs that much extra if its in the same place), how many guests, and WHERE in houston.

SaveSave
  • The lake conroe event center has several venues onsite that would fit well under your budget! I had a small budget too but booked Dream with me event planning and I got discounts from all the vendors that I would have never gotten without them. Check them out

www.dreamwithmehouston.com
  • Also, any particular part of town you were looking at?  There is a great place out in clear lake that does ceremony & reception rental fees for less than $1000 but that is only the venue itself.  You would still have to find catering, tables, chairs, linens & the like.
  • I was looking anywhere near the heighta area/ rice area or near the galleria. At its 5k for the venue. I have eveything else prepared.
  • Check with The  Heights Villa.or the Heights Fire Station
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards