Texas-Houston

DJ

Okay the only thing I need to worry about now is who to use DJ services for. Any advice?

Re: DJ

• edited December 2011
    What is your budget for DJ?

I am trying to remember who I saw at Bridal Extravaganza. I remember:

LG Entertainment
    International DJ Sounds
    DJ's Unlimited
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used DJ Tera and MC Wayne. My guest loved them!! That's what people talked most about at my wedding. They really got everyone up and moving.
  • edited December 2011
    What "kind" of wedding are you having?  We are having a very casual laid back reception, and we are having a karaoke company(Wildfire Karaoke) do our wedding.  We are having them sing our wedding song, and after the first hour, we are allowing our guests to sing karaoke if they want!  We LOVE to sing karaoke, so it's kind of important to us!  LOL
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Wag's DJ Service. Mike is really friendly and easy to get along with and I can't wait to actually sit down with our must play/do not play and other song lists because he's full of ideas/suggestions. He's also the most budget-friendly I've found. He's been in the business for a while, so I'm glad I won't have to worry about him keeping things flowing smoothly during the reception. :)

There's not much to his website, but the important stuff is there: http://www.wagsdj.com/
    BabyName Ticker
  • krisi14krisi14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend LG Entertainment. They are extremely professional and want to make sure their clients are happy. I didn't feel taken advantage of, at all.
  • msspoon12msspoon12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also recommend LG Entertainment... They have done a number of weddings and private parties for my friends and family.

They have a really good reputation and excellent service.

www.lgentertainment.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards