Texas-Houston

Vendor Comment - Casa de Novia Bridal

My Mom, Grandma and I went to lunch near the River Oaks area and happened to just drive around to a bridal salon my Grandma had seen in passing.  I am kind of iffy when it comes to going into Bridal Salons in fancier areas only because I have been to a couple and they are very snooty and I hate that.. but we went into this one to see what all they had. (One place told us they only sale veils to people who buy their dresses.. ok. i get it. whatever.) We walked in and asked if we needed an appointment. They said that you did, and that they were about to have a couple of appointments.  They still asked us what we were looking for (Veils and Shoes) and showed us around and were the sweetest people.  They did not dismiss us, The showed us the Veil Section, made time to put a few Veils on me so that we could see, Invited me to a Veil Trunk Show.  The Manager came to us greeted us. and made us feel like we weren't just unimportant because we didn't have an appointment. The vibe from the sales person (Kathryn) was amazing. Brought my Grandma Tissues and didn't make a face when my Grandma insisted on having me try on a Cathedral Length Veil, even though she knew I wanted fingertip. lol. 

Long Story Short: I know sometimes you just get great vibes from a place and this was one.  It is a good sized boutique, very nice inside. I hope we find something at the Veil Trunk Show.  Which is Dec. 16-18. : ) . Just thought I would share! 

Life as a Cooking Wife!:
http://cookinbloom.blogspot.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards