Rhode Island

Narragansett Towers Prices

Does anyone know the price to hold the receptions at the Towers?

Re: Narragansett Towers Prices

• i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

What day/time?

Friday night- 1800
    Saturday- 2400
    Sunday- 1800

But thats in the summer
    Its 300 to use the outside terrace

www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • edited December 2011
    Wait a minute- you have to pay to use the outside terrace?  
    Goodness sakes!  
    I already sent in my contract, and there's nothing in it about it costing extra for the outside, and KV has never once mentioned it, even though I have told her that I'm using the outside.
    Lol... looks like I need to make a phone call...
  • i2012doi2012do member
    edited December 2011
    Ya de.f Call
    She told me $250 at one point and then $275 so then it siad "price TBD" and I said "NO WAY< I want it in the contract...so we wrote in for $275" but she said the price will go up again to probably $300 this year, and maybe $325 next year. So I wasn't about to pay $325 in 2012!!
  • Mrs.McIrishMrs.McIrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't forget that the chairs/tables are extra. That ran me about another $1000.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:39 and BRCA1+, DH:44
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#5 11/12 bad embryos= BFFN
    FINAL DE IVF #6 1/13: cancelled as second donor backed out during stims
    Was added last minute as 3rd recipient to new donor on 1/18; ET1/23/13
    2/1/13 BFP for the first time ever; Beta hell for several weeks: miscarriage 7 wks
    CFNBC
    GradyPhotobucket
    Riley
    RIP Riley 1/4/12
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • bean6687bean6687 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The prices have gone up as of 11/10. They are a little more than the previous post.
  • edited December 2011
    Narragansett Towers is beautiful. The only thing to think about is that there is no air conditioning - well at least when we were at a wedding there last summer. It got a little warm with the afternoon sun coming in and then when dancing got started it really started heating up. The views were gorgeous and I do remember the terrace being really nice. I will ask my friend if she has any more info on the costs with all the rental included.
  • i2012doi2012do member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_narragansett-towers-prices?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:122Discussion:0476e5f7-aa2e-4a83-8b0c-c152451e2741Post:949aa120-346f-46e5-9232-3fb1c4b64062">Re: Narragansett Towers Prices</a>:
    [QUOTE]Narragansett Towers is beautiful. The only thing to think about is that there is no air conditioning - well at least when we were at a wedding there last summer. It got a little warm with the afternoon sun coming in and then when dancing got started it really started heating up. The views were gorgeous and I do remember the terrace being really nice. I will ask my friend if she has any more info on the costs with all the rental included.
    Posted by goldnvintage[/QUOTE]

The prices have only gone up about $60-$120 depending on the day from my previous post. I locked in at my pricing, it wnt up as of 11/2010, so we sent in our check the week before.

The PP is right- there is no Air conditioning inthe main room, there is AC on the 2nd floor bridal suite.
  • Hi, thanks for posting the prices to The Towers as my fiancé and I are looking into having our reception there. Question... Does anyone have any ideas of where to have the ceremony? The courtyard doesn't seem like something we would want and we also don't want to be married in a church... Any ideas would be much appriciated. Thanks.
  • Ladies, Ladies. The information is all on their website. I'm getting married there 9/13/13!

http://www.thetowersri.com/

Sarah Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We got married there 6 weeks ago - ceremony and cocktails in the courtyard and reception inside. It was lovely!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • it is a lovely space and the people there are very accomodating and nice unlike other Narragansett town run venues. Yes everything is clearly listed on their website
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards