Rhode Island
Options

neverending photography search...

So i posted a while back about photographers and thank you for the fabulous suggestions but still havent found quite the one.. our budget for this area is flexible at this point because we just want to love out choice but at the same time anyone starting in 3000+ range to begin may not be within reach.. if anyone has recommendations of people i may not be coming across in google searches please forward the info! thanks in advance

Re: neverending photography search...

• Options
    We used Olivia Gird for our wedding last month.  I don't think she's a name that is out there too much, but she is awesome (photos and personality).  
    Good luck with your search.  It can definitely be overwhelming.
  • Options
    We're using Olivia Gird for our wedding in July...Her work is beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We used Captivation out of Tiverton. Lori was fabulous! We did video and photography so got a package deal.
  • Options
    Check out Monika Rose Photography, she was our third shooter and definitely budget friendly.

Our wedding is Aaron and Moni
  • Options
    CHeck out Michael David Photography-he was the photographer for my friends wedding last weekend.  He was no intrusive and the images that I have seen are beautiful-including their engagement photos.
  • Options
    Check out Kathleen's Photography. www.kathleensphotographyinc.net. She does beautiful work. I booked them after seeing their professionalism at a friends wedding.
  • Options
    BethanyLeavittPhotography.com is doing mine.  The work I've seen is amazing!
  • Options
    futuremalyutafuturemalyuta member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013
    Insightful eye photography Their pictures are beautiful and they are very reasonable
  • Options
    We're using Gabrielle Marks for our photographer.  Her pricing starts above the $3000 mark, though.  She and her husband do incredible work and they're incredibly nice people.  We're really looking forward to working with them.  Good luck finding the right photographer for your wedding!
  • Options
    We're using Andre Blais. His stuff is great our engagement pics are fabulous and he made us both feel really comfortable. http://rhodeislandweddingphotographer.com/
  • Options
    We used Tatiana Blanco  www.tatianablancophotography.com.  You can see our wedding and engagement photos on her site. Her rates were very reasonable. She worked with our budget. We have the Dvd with photos already and we got married on June 1. She arrived early, she held my lipstick, she was unobtrusive. I can't even say enough. We loved her!
  • Options
    We used Bradley Ayers Photography. He was amazing! He even helped fix my BM dress when the zipper broke and drove one of the GM from where DH was getting ready to the hotel I got ready in. He was with us all day and night, had a second shooter and was under $2000!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are using Allan Millora photography out of Newport.  We had our engagement photos done with him and I couldn't be happier.  His prices are very reasonable also.  I highly recommend him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

148 Invited
    image 125 Are ready to party
    image 23 Are no fun!
    image 0 Haven't found the mailbox yet
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards