Rhode Island

Sam C.- Reviews

I just got off the phone with Sam C. and have booked her for my wedding in October. I was just wondering what people thought of her, her work, and how everything played out with her on the wedding day. Also was wondering if anyone had any pictures of her work. I'd be really grateful, thanks!

Re: Sam C.- Reviews

• I have booked Sam C for my wedding. I was nervous to book anyone without a trial so I did a trial really early with her and will do another one closer to my wedding date.
    I just sent her a photo of what I liked and she copied the hair style EXACTLY.

I recommend having a trial with her beforehand so she gets used to your hair. For example, I have VERY long Very thick hair and the hairpins she had weren't holding. Now she knows to buy the larger stronger pins for my hair.

You can't beat her prices either.

I have attacehd a few photos of my hair, its hard to see because I was taking them myself but I wanted Tina Fey's bun from the last awards show and she did a great job copying it.

Shoot me an email and I can send you some pics: Jcorvese at gmail dot com

www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Is there any website that she has. I am just starting my search for this aspect of my wedding. thank you ladies.
    Proud 36yr old Mama of 3, expecting #4 - 8yrs after #3 :)BabyFetus Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I booked Sam without a trial b/c our schedules were so busy. I was lucky she turned out to be incredibly sweet and a real pro! I highly recommend her!
  • I can not find her website or number. could someone please provide it for me . Thanks!
  • Anyone having trouble getting in contact with her? I spoke with her via email in January and sent her a deposit in early February. She said she booked my date and to contact her in June to do a trial. I left her a voice message the other day and emailed her and still haven't heard back. Getting kinda nervous bc she's doing hair for me and my whole bridal party. I don't want to get stuck not having anyone and have it ruin my day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards