Rhode Island
Options

Hair Recs

Hi Girls,I am getting married in Newport on 10/24.  It's quickly approaching and I have no plans for hair for me or my bridesmaids!  My original plan was to bring my hairdresser from NJ but she wants to charge me $2,000.  SO... on to plan B!  Can anyone suggest a fabulous hair dresser (or 2!) who has a salon in or around Newport - or who would (preferably) travel to my hotel??  Your suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!  Lee

Re: Hair Recs

• Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chanda Sek, Salon Vishay from Warwick charges $65 per person (included in price is travel fee) She does need a 3 person minimum. She is also a certified mac make up artist. Give her a call 401-737-5919She does bridal and a great deal of fashion photo shoots so she knows what will work for hair and make up. Good Luck!http://www.myspace.com/miss_chanda
  • Options
    chixfilachixfila member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to go to KiRa in Newport.  Yvonne was my stylist and she was wonderful. 
  • Options
    kcabral80kcabral80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sam C.....lots of girls have used her on here and she is great! She only charges $35 for up-do's and that's for the bride too! If you want her info, send me an email: kcabral80 at gmail dot com....pics of my hair trial in my bio!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards