edited December 2011
    I am barely snarky compared to many. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AngieP900AngieP900 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know, Shanna, I know. I love ya babe.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Options
    erinr179erinr179 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amen Angie!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww Erin, you love me too? j/k.
  • Options
    erinr179erinr179 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Of course I do!  What is not to love?
  • Options
    erinr179erinr179 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I meant "what is THERE not to love"...geez it must be catchy!
  • Options
    GEL0153GEL0153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omg that was a lot to take in. When I read and comment to everyones post I don't always look at their name so I am not taking anyones side. But, I do want to say that I have a friend that is 25 and has always had a problem with spelling and some times talking and she just got engaged. So, we shouldn't make fun of anyone for that. About the MUD I dont know anything about that. I am still to new to this to know what goes on.I am not trying to to be rude or take sides, but when I was reading everyones comments it made me think of my friend. She would be upset if it was her and everyone wrote to her about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! This is post is kind of intense!  It kind of stressed me out a bit! If posts like this are common on the national boards, I guess I'll stay away from them...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Posts on the national boards are 10 times WORSE than this little post Go venture over to P&E and knock yourself out Well said Angie!! Oh, and Jen, feel free to put your post on the P&E board...maybe they'll give you the answer you're looking for, eh?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    EVERYBODY knows "and" is spelled A N D. Besides if she can use a computer she can spell check first. Why should anyone take their time to answer her questions if she can't take the time to spell check. I spell stuff wrong all of the time but if I kept spelling stuff wrong in my posts I would spell check.
  • Options
    lwolf2001lwolf2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dont you guys have anything better to do? I would never want to be friends with people like you. Putting people down...to make you feel better?
  • Options
    melinda478melinda478 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think people are putting her "down" to feel better about themselves at all. Its PERFECTLY clear this girl has grammar issues and that's what they are calling out. Her first post and many after make no sense at all and they are all over the place. This is the freaking KNOT-the internet- what you put out there for people to see and read is how they judge you. And just because your from the Cape doesn't mean you can't be ghetto. My BIL use to work with the kids from the "ghettos" all the time at the detention center. Unfortunately I just think you need an English tutor.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lwolf - too bad you would never want to be friends with these girls, because these are some of the BEST girls you'd ever know, or not in your case. Don't put MY girls down.
  • Options
    Jen HaywardJen Hayward member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my hubby also works with those kids from the state half or more of them are not from cape there from all over mass .... sorry my post are all over the place when upset i just type i don't re-read until after i have posted i know that's dumb but i wont post anymore i understand you cant read what i wright .... you all can say what ever you want about my writing but you don't know me as a person not every one is PERFECT i know i def am not
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen, Thanks for the legible post.. Awesome spelling!
  • Options
    samsonj14samsonj14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    While you're at it, punctuation... you know the dot at the end of a complete sentece doesn't hurt evey now and then either.. ;)
  • Options
    MrkyrainMrkyrain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You girls are unbelievably mean. Are you all still in high school? So...the girl isn't a spelling genius. Who cares? Have you all heard of Karma just wondering as I hit the "report" button. Oh and by the way, since you're all so concerned with spelling, many of you spelled there/they're their wrong and other such mistakes.
  • Options
    scubascaffscubascaff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No one is trying to be mean, I called MUD because of Jen's past posts.. She had a post about a month ago where she says her "whole wedding is planned but has no reception site". Isnt she getting married next month? Seems like MUD to me... And I agree with a pp (I can't remember who) that the lack of punctuation and the sheer amount of spelling mistakes in her posts and her bio is just unreal to me. Yes, people are poor spellers and shouldnt be put down for it. But I do know that there are a lot of (go ahead and flame me) lower class girls that like to use sentences pronouncing "and" as "an", followed by a whole slew of other ebonic vocabulary. The comment about being from the cape, so you MUST not be ghetto is just ridiculous. LOL.And you can hit the report button all you want love, this is a pretty tame post. Just because the RI Knot boards are DEAD and you haven't fully experienced TK doesnt mean this doesnt happen everywhere else- and about ten times worse. Youre just wasting your time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow and to think I almost didn't go on The Knot tonight.  I had to read when I saw 47 responses, eek!
  • Options
    MrkyrainMrkyrain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the explanation Mandy. XOXO
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *sparkles
  • Options
    NpetrarcaNpetrarca member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hehehehehe.......
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mandy!!!! How dare you!!! You forgot the "much love" and "xoxoxo".. Geez come on now!:)
  • Options
    MrkyrainMrkyrain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ummm....yeah! I was rising above the ridiculousness You all should try it sometime. Well, this has been quite entertaining but I'm out.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    see ya
  • Options
    jwilsonwcrijwilsonwcri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This was entertaining......my opinion is yes she is either full it or REALLY REALLY Ghetto. Just my opinion.
  • Options
    Em&Jeff2009Em&Jeff2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no, if we get kicked off the knot where will we go?!?! The only way we can judge someone on this board, since we rarely do meet them, is through how they present themselves in writing. In this case, Jen was given plenty of chances to prove she wasn't illiterate. We as women get annoyed when we see another woman bring the whole sex down a notch. Natch.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Emily. If you are going on a site to get information, you really want to put your best foot forward. All people know about you is how you present yourself in writing. If you don't even take the time to re-read your post or correct as you go, why would I take the time to help you? I personally think posting with abandon is ignorant and insulting to those of us that actually put the effort in to appear as intelligent women. It's not about being mean, it's about the reality of the world.
  • Options
    Jen HaywardJen Hayward member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK well i don't care any more about this but would like to clear one thing up my post about my reception that i posted in my bout how i had not yet booked some were that was for my wedding that i was having in may 22,2010 i found out in July i had to move my wedding up to Sep or Oct for the military so before you say i am making something else up look before you speak TY ......... an i don't need to fix my spelling to make anyone like me no one cares to know anything except put me down for spelling an ghetto or not think what you want because looking at my pics i don't think i look ghetto i might talk it because i stick up for my self but i am far from looking like one thanks for all the comments on how FAKE an BAD SPELLER i am made me realize why i only have too friends who are girls an rest guys have a wonderful day ladies off to do MUD for my wedding hehehehe.......
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, I am so glad that I am not someone who may have special needs or an issue that is getting married and trying to use this board like everyone else.  It would be really hard to go through life with a disability and then be shamed for it over and over again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards