Rhode Island

South Country Trolley anyone?

I had emailed for info from South County Trolley and was told they'd get back to me after 1/8/10 when they start booking.   I like to plan ahead so I can't wait that long to book transportation for a June 2010 wedding. Has anyone used this company and experienced a wait for a quote? It seemed strange to me. thx

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:39 and BRCA1+, DH:44
DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality
5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
DE IVF#5 11/12 bad embryos= BFFN
FINAL DE IVF #6 1/13: cancelled as second donor backed out during stims
Was added last minute as 3rd recipient to new donor on 1/18; ET1/23/13
2/1/13 BFP for the first time ever; Beta hell for several weeks: miscarriage 7 wks
CFNBC
GradyPhotobucket
Riley
RIP Riley 1/4/12
PAIF/SAIF Welcome

Re: South Country Trolley anyone?

• holly283holly283 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not tried to contact South County Trolley but i did get in touch with Newport Wedding Trolley and they were able to give me a quote for my wedding in Sept. 2010.  I believe they are available for use outside of Newport<a href="http://www.theknot.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers&quot;&gt;&lt;img src="http://global.theknot.com/tools/tickers/tt3f6af.aspx&quot; alt="Wedding Countdown Ticker" border="0"  /></a>
  • Mrs.McIrishMrs.McIrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I also have a quote from them. Just trying to shop around for the best prices before I commit to anything!

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:39 and BRCA1+, DH:44
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#5 11/12 bad embryos= BFFN
    FINAL DE IVF #6 1/13: cancelled as second donor backed out during stims
    Was added last minute as 3rd recipient to new donor on 1/18; ET1/23/13
    2/1/13 BFP for the first time ever; Beta hell for several weeks: miscarriage 7 wks
    CFNBC
    GradyPhotobucket
    Riley
    RIP Riley 1/4/12
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • edited December 2011
    Hello. I actually  contacted South Country Trolley because of your post. They got back to me within two days and their quote was $889 for 5 hrs. Hope this helps.
  • lbriandlbriand member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I contacted them for my June 2010 wedding and heard the same thing. My parents went down to check out the trolley (I live in Philadelphia) and said that the operation was really shady. I haven't heard anything on this board from anyone who used them. I would beware. We decided to book a trolley from Rockstar limo. We are paying $640 for 4 hours (incl gratuity).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards