Rhode Island

FREE veil, hair comb, etc. and a few for sale last chance before I post on Craigslist:)

Reposting from last week one more time....I'd prefer to keep it local so check out my bio for pictures:http://jkwedding.weebly.com/<br>email me if interested: fitnessgirl630@cox.netThank you,Jessica
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FREE veil, hair comb, etc. and a few for sale last chance before I post on Craigslist:)

• edited December 2011
       I heard my link didn't work; try this without the slash:)http://jkwedding.weebly.com
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Jessica!I am looking for a hair comb or something with pearls!  Is it a tiara or hair clip?  It looks very pretty!  My wedding is next weekend!  TIA!Karen
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Karen,It's a hair comb that is the tiara look to it but is still a hair comb if that makes any sense:) It has pearls in it and it is def. for an updo.  I ended up not wearing my hair up so it didn't match the look I was going for.If it might be for you let me know:)
  • edited December 2011
    Well, I plan to wear my hair half up like you did.  If you don't think it would work, I'll continue my search.  Thanks so much for the offer!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,I am interested in the veil. Do you think it is too early since I don't have my dress yet? I've been searching and I have found that veils are quite expensive so I figure if it is free maybe I should take advantage of your offer. Let me know what you think.Thanks!   Ophelia
  • edited December 2011
    Ophelia,IMHO you may want to wait.  The veil is ivory and you may choose a white, diamond white or even champagne colored dress.  However, if you know for sure you plan on getting an ivory colored dress then go for it:)Jessica
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Jessica,My gown is ivory and I am definitely interested in the veil!!  If still available, please email me:  kc25winnie@aim.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards