Rhode Island

venue help

Has anyone heard heard of anyone that has used weekapaug golf course as a wedding venue. The guy said it has been done but very rarely. He is very laid back and I like the guy in general but I am not getting a good vibe from him on our wedding. He doesn't want a contract and hasn't asked for the deposit yet. I told him I wanted the wedding there in June.
HELP!

Re: venue help

• Personally, I wouldn't do anything with your wedding without a contract!! Then there's nothing binding him to you nor proof of your agreement! You're spending a lot of money on the venue so if you feel at all uneasy (and I would sans contract) don't do it. There's no way of proving your date reservation or anything without a contract! Keep looking is my suggestion. There are lots of golf courses I've seen knotties post about on this board that do weddings often.
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Ditto with PP mentioned about no contract. I personally wouldn't do anything without a contract myself either. I am getting next weekend at Quidnessett Country Club and they have very pretty grounds and they are reasonably priced. Also like PP mentioned there are a ton of golf courses and country clubs in RI I would keep looking.

Goodluck.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards