Rhode Island
Options

AMAZING RI DJ - DJ Joey Dee - Mixology Entertainment

Hey ladies!

I had to share this with you all because my DJ seriously ROCKED our wedding.  His name is Joe and he owns Mixology Entertainment.  He also spins at some clubs in Providence.  He mixes, which I think is so cool! 

I had a photobooth at my wedding and barely used it because I was dancing non stop because the music was THAT good.  Our guests had a ball and kept saying how awesome he was and what good music.  It was like a nightclub in there!

So if you are looking for a fun, hip DJ - check him out.  His email is mixologyentertainment@cox.net.  

Let me know if you have any questions!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AMAZING RI DJ - DJ Joey Dee - Mixology Entertainment

• Options
    IrmjIrmj member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who were your other vendors?  Where was your reception?
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes please share.
  • Options
    nikkibelnikkibel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey guys! I will gladly share!

My wedding was on 9/10/11 at Coachmen's Lodge in Bellingham, MA. 

Here are my vendors:

1) DJ - DJ Joey Dee Fontaine (info above)

2) Photographer - Forevercandid Photography - Amber is brilliant, her photos are like artwork!  I can't say enough good things about her photography.  Check out forevercandid.com

3) Videographer - Timothy Bakland - One of my favorite vendors, he is one of the nicest guys. Super fast to respond and oh so talented! We got our trailer of our DVD shortly after our honeymoon, and will have our actual DVD by 10/10.  timothybakland.com

4) Venue - Coachmen's Lodge, Bellingham - beautiful outdoor grounds for onsite ceremony and the meal was delicious! Our guests loved it.  No rental fee's, just pay for meals.  highly recommend this place!   coachmenslodge.com 

5) Cake - Wright's Dairy Farm, North Smithfield, RI - YUM YUM YUM.  Make cake was beautiful and absolutely delicous! 

6) Bridal Shop - House of Brides - Love these ladies. They sold me my Maggie Sottero as a sample so I could have it in my price range.  I LOVED my dress!

7) Hair/Makeup - Blushing Brides, Ashland, MA - Grace and her team are amazing!  Such talent, all of us looked gorgeous. They travel to you and it cost less than if we went to a salon.  HIGHLY recommend. 

8) Photobooth - the BEST photobooth around, hands down - Images Event Studios.  Chic booth with 4x6 or 5x7 prints; black and white, or color.  All images set to music of your choice on DVD, and all digital files as well.  My guests LOVED this. We gave out frames as favors.  love.love.love.

I think that's all of them.  I'd be happy to answer any questions!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This sounds like exactly what i am looking for! I want someone who is going to be fun, and get everybody up and moving. I was originally thinking about meeting with Ra-Mu and the Crew, however i think he's a little pricy. Was he reasonable with pricing if you dont mind me asking? Also does he have a website??

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    nikkibelnikkibel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Amanda!

I don't think he has a website yet .. but google him and you can see a youtube video of a wedding he did. This is what had me sold.  And I can assure you that my wedding was just as fun as the wedding on the youtube video! 

I paid $800. Worth every penny! 

Nicole
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards