Rhode Island

Makeup/Hair Westerly, RI

HI Ladies-

I am on the CT board but I am getting married in North Stonignton. I was wondering if there are any salons or nearby MUA (airbrush and traditional) and Hairdressers in the area that you have used or are going to use - that you would recommend.

TIA for your recommendations

Re: Makeup/Hair Westerly, RI

• courtchace7courtchace7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Sara Faella. She has a studio in Westerly, I believe. She travels to you on the wedding day which is a plus. She does both hair and makeup. She came highly recommended to me.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also second Sara Faella! She has a studio location in Westerly and she offers air brush as well as traditional make up applications too. Sara has a glam squad who also does hair and make up.
  • DiLynn83DiLynn83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Lenny, I know this isn't exactly what you asked but have you contacted Jen Strunk?  She's my DOC and she's based in North Stonington.  I know you're not necessarily looking for a DOC but she's incredibly knowledgable about stuff in the SE CT and SW RI area and she might be able to send you some suggestions.  Her website is www.designerjen.org.  She's really nice.
  • DiorAddictDiorAddict member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jan Simone, very experienced Makeup Artist does beautiful work and travels to you.
    Also, Glen Badessa is based in RI but will travel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards