Rhode Island

for sale: cafe/bistro lights

Hi ladies,

it's been a while (married back in september!) but in my newlywed haze I've just realized it's wedding season again and I still have bistro lights that might be useful to someone!  

We purchased these for lighting the tent at our wedding - they were fantastic!

The bulbs are big and round, and meet safety requirements for lighting within a tent (i.e., they are not your standard Christmas lights!)  We were told by our tent company (ABC) that we absolutely could not use regular christmas type lights.  We decided to purchase them because we wanted to keep some of them for outdoor parties at our house (which we are, but we don't need the huge amt that we had bought for the wedding!)

The strands are white and the sockets have little clips on them to make hanging easy.   Bulbs screw in and out of sockets.  All are currently assembled but can disassemble if needed.  You can also cover these with Japanese paper lanterns (not included).  

We have 4, 50ft strands (50 bulbs per strand; $50 each strand.  These can be plugged into one another to create a longer strand if desired.    

Please email if you are interested!  (k8demos@gmail.com - i'm not on here anymore b/c the wedding is over (although i miss it and the planning so much!!).  

Wishing you all the best! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: for sale: cafe/bistro lights

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_for-sale-cafebistro-lights?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:27591a86-8c82-46cc-96dd-9c5147702190Post:cb09392f-ae64-41ce-9076-577e100e2829">for sale: cafe/bistro lights</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies, it's been a while (married back in september!) but in my newlywed haze I've just realized it's wedding season again and I still have bistro lights that might be useful to someone!   We purchased these for lighting the tent at our wedding - they were fantastic! The bulbs are big and round, and meet safety requirements for lighting within a tent (i.e., they are not your standard Christmas lights!)  We were told by our tent company (ABC) that we absolutely could not use regular christmas type lights.  We decided to purchase them because we wanted to keep some of them for outdoor parties at our house (which we are, but we don't need the huge amt that we had bought for the wedding!) The strands are white and the sockets have little clips on them to make hanging easy.   Bulbs screw in and out of sockets.  All are currently assembled but can disassemble if needed.  You can also cover these with Japanese paper lanterns (not included).    We have 4, 50ft strands (50 bulbs per strand; $50 each strand.  These can be plugged into one another to create a longer strand if desired.     Please email if you are interested!  (k8demos@gmail.com - i'm not on here anymore b/c the wedding is over (although i miss it and the planning so much!!).   Wishing you all the best!   
    Posted by kdemos[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Hello - are the lights still available? For what size of tent did you use them? :) Also did you have to use several extension cords? </div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks!</div><div>
    </div><div>Florencia</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards